Follower

Saturday 26 April 2014

ABOUT ME!!!!


Assalamualaikum..

Hi friends. This is the first time I write in this blog. My name is Siti Nor Adilah  binti Che Nasir. My matric number is 220720..I  was born in 1992.That mean younger than all of you ... hehehe ... I is the third  child of six siblings and have a brother and two sisters . I grew up in Pasir Mas, Kelantan. Before I got an offer to study in UUM , I  have learned in Sekolah Menengah  Kebangsaan Tengku Panglima Raja until form six . In 2011, my friends and I  has take  STPM examinations and thanks favorable decision . In September 2012 , I finally went to the UUM with a Bachelor's degree majoring in Human Resource Management for four years .. Here I met a lot of new friends who come over Malaysia likes Kedah, Terengganu, Sabah , Sarawak and many  more. Here  there are students from abroad who continue their studies in  UUM for  example from  China , Somalia, Uzbekistan , Indonesia and so on .. 
I think i can stop here about my self and we can see later. I hope all of you can enjoy with this weekend happily.. Bye my new friends.




                                                    my name is adilah..nice to meet you..:)


1 comment: