Follower

Saturday 26 April 2014

MY LIFE IN UUM

Assalamualaikum



Today I want to share a little about my life at Universiti Utara Malaysia .. On the first day I came near UUM,  I feel like going back home because felt like sitting in a forest .. hahaha .. Many of my friends say UUM near the forest and there are no facilities for socializing .. can  I trust it? But  I  strengthened my heart to go to UUM to continue my education and give benefit to me in the future ...

On registration day as a new student in UUM , I came with my family . Only God knows how scared I to come here . I feel a bit sad because I have to  separated with my beloved families .. : (
I was pleased and thought that God 's providence for me ..

After a few days at UUM , my impression is UUM before and after being changed .. UUM is a very comfortable, especially in the morning for fresh air and I could hear the sound of chirping birds flying ...It's really so dreamy and feel like sitting near the village..

UUM has many facilities  such as Sports Center, go-kart circuit, deer farms, golf courses, swimming pools, library and many more .. These facilities provided many benefits to the students of UUM .

I feel very happy live in UUM because I can learn to live independently without having to rely on family. My friends also helped me especially when facing a lot of problems and give advice and guidance..





This is a go-kart circuit.. 



                                                 
                                                    This is archery places for people who
                                                     want to learned archery



This is Canselori at night.. Very beautiful guys..hehe


                                             
                                                            Equine Centre



Gymnasium



                                                          Dewan Muadzaam Syah
       
       To more detail about UUM, you can follow this website
   
        http://www.uum.edu.my/index.php/en/

        to be continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment